Click image to preview content
GCSE Maths 9-1 Smarter Revision Cards
Invaluable in the run up to the exam - clear, comprehensive, concise - designed with student needs foremost, the friendly matt finish makes engagement via annotating and highlighting easy
Every learning point you need is there at a glance - they are skillfully written to match the Department for Education Maths GCSE 9-1 Syllabus used by all exam boards in England and Wales
- Tick off what you know The cards contain the complete exam board syllabus, some of which you may already know. Feel good when you tick the 'I know this' boxes and move on to another card
- Add your own reminders The cards are designed to be written on as you practice and revise - personalise them with notes/examples on the lined reverse, highlight key areas, tick off the parts of a card that you are confident with
- Practice what you don't know When you want to delve deeper into a topic, tick the 'I'm working on it' box and head online to access the countless resources available
- Take them to school If there's a topic you'd like to discuss in more detail, make notes about what you want clarified and take to school so you can talk to friends, teachers, or attend a Maths clinic to find out more
- Practice, practice, practice Adding notes to your revision cards creates an invaluable tool for monitoring your revision progress and building your knowledge. Make sure to practice applying this knowledge in exam-type questions
Smarter Revision Cards are the perfect working document for revision for Maths GCSE 9-1
- Foundation level - A6 size, 128 cards
- Higher level - A6 size, 171 cards
Spiral bound (so they lie flat and keep safely as a set)
Separate, super student friendly index
As a teacher, you want each of your students to fulfil their potential. Our Smarter Revision Cards set them up for success by providing a complete view of the Maths syllabus, so they can follow exactly where they are in the Maths course, and have easy access to the right facts when doing homework or revising.
Our Smarter Revision Cards are a great way to quickly and easily identify any gaps in knowledge, making them an invaluable time-saving resource. They also help your students learn key facts and pinpoint what to ask you.
So easy to use and informative. Let’s hope they help!
As a non mathematics specialistI found this resource very useful in helping me understand the GCSE syllabus.