Click image to preview content
GCSE Maths 9-1 Smarter Revision Set
Order the Smarter Revision Set to receive both the cards and maps with a free set of page marker tabs.
In line with the Red Cliff Learning style, students can personalise maps and cards with their own notes, which helps encourage effective learning.
Supplied spiral bound (so they lie flat and easier to keep as a set) they are written to match the Department for Education syllabus for Maths GCSE 9-1 as used by all the examination boards in England and Wales.
Smarter Revision Cards
Our Smarter Revision Cards are the ideal companion throughout Maths GCSE 9-1.
They cover the complete syllabus and are invaluable in the run up to the exam.
- Every topic is covered clearly, comprehensively, and concisely
- Write on, tick off, highlight matt finish
- The back of each card is lined to personalise with reminders
- Foundation level - A6 size, 128 cards
- Higher level - A6 size, 171 cards
- Separate, student friendly index
Smarter Study Maps
When you're trying to find the solution to a maths question, you must first identify what sort of problem it is. That's where our Smarter Study Maps come into their own, by providing a quick way to match a question with a subject.
- Helps develop great study habits by offering students a straightforward, independent system
- Intuitive to use, the maps are in keeping with both the syllabus and how kids like to learn
When tackling a question, students can use clues presented in the question (such as keywords or diagrams) to easily identify which part of the syllabus it relates to. Equally useful is the student friendly index.
By providing a visual overview of each topic, the Smarter Study Maps help identify commonality between the different sections of the syllabus. You can also use them alongside our Smarter Revision Cards, which provide more detailed information on each topic.
Higher: 13 Maps, useful formulae page and student friendly index.
Foundation: 12 Maps, useful formulae page and student friendly index.
Please note - We have recently updated our covers and your delivered product may vary from the picture.
So easy to use and informative. Let’s hope they help!
As a non mathematics specialistI found this resource very useful in helping me understand the GCSE syllabus.